Key activities at the CHE
- Boards of trustees
- Individual financing of studies / student loans
- Tuition fees
- Student Services / Student Services Organisations
- State higher education acts
- Reform monitoring
- “Politikal Management & Public Affairs” at Quadriga University Berlin.
- Educational Studies, Psychology and Sociology at Universität Bonn, completed with a thesis on “Roman Herzog’s impetus on education policy during his term as Federal President”
- Assistant at the office of the Bund-Länder Commission for Educational Planning and Research Promotion (BLK) in Bonn.
- Member of the Hochschulrat (Governing Board) of Giessen School of Theology (deputy chairman of the board since 2013).
- Member of the Hochschulrat (Governing Board) of Theological College Ewersbach (deputy chairman since 2012)
- Joined the CHE in 2002