Degree in Psychology from the Universität Bielefeld in 2000; with the CHE since 1999 as student assistant, since October 2000 as project manager.
Activity focus at CHE:
- Activity focus in the UniversityRanking project, co-responsible for data acquisitions at faculties and departments as well as data storage and the presentation of the UniversityRanking on the Internet in cooperation with the German newspaper DIE ZEIT.
- Responsible for the cooperation with the DAAD regarding the UniversityRanking (English version) as well as cooperations with the HRK-Hochschulkompass (mutual linking of UniversityRanking and Hochschulkompass).
- Within the ExcellenceRanking responsible for presentation on the Internet
- Numerous publications relating to the UniversityRanking (ResearchRanking, “Indicator in focus“ series, articles in magazines).
- Further foci: the transfer phase from school to university and studies about university sports.
- Since 10/2000 at CHE Centre for Higher Education.